- Started breaking (breakdancing) in 1997. Traveled North America competing, performing and teaching workshops from 2001 to 2015.
- Over 500 live shows and competitions performed in
- Sponsored by Reebok from 2008 to 2010
- Started training in mixed martial arts at Tristar gym Montreal in 2007.- Promoted to brown belt under Firas Zahabi in 2015- MMA instructor at Tristar gym from 2009 to 2017- Level 1 olympic boxing coach certification completed in 2010 - Various workshops and classes over the years with John Danaher(BJJ), Greg Jackson(MMA), Ryan Hall(BJJ), Gia Sissaouri(Wrestling), Gordon Ryan(BJJ), Georges St-Pierre(MMA), Master Yod(Muay Thai), Relson Gracie(BJJ)
- Started training FMA in Montreal in 2017 and moved to Vancouver in early 2018 to continue under the tutelage of Dan Rizzuto.
- Now training at M1 in Vancouver full time.
- Stunt performer since 2014